Hello my friends!
The recipe I’m about to share can be both served as appetizers or as starter. Even as a side dish! Wonderful or what??
Fresh and really yummy, you’re going to love my tomato and pomegranate jars with crumble!
Let’s see the recipe, Chef!
Tomato and Pomegranate Jars with Crumble
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 1/5 pomegranate
- 1 scallion
- 12 coriander (or basil) leaves
- 1 tbsp pomegranate melasse (or honey or mapple syrup)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Flower salt
- 20 g grated Parmesan cheese (for the crumble)
- 50 g flour (for the crumble)
- 40 g butter (for the crumble)
- Fresh thyme (for the crumble)
Set your oven at 170 C / 340 F degrees.
Mix the Parmesan cheese, the flour, the butter and the thyme leaves. Make a crumble.
Spread on a baking mat with your fingers.
Cook for 15 minutes.
Set aside to cool down.
Cut your tomatoes in quarters, pour in a bowl.
Chop the onion and coriander, pour in the bowl with the pomegranate seeds.
Add pomegranate melasse, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Mix gently.
Spread pepper and flower salt.
Share this salad in your jars.
Spread crumble and serve.